Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fixlings...

It's bound to happen.

You put up something brand new bright and shiny and the internet gremlins rub their hands together in glee and move the html around enough to make it not quite perfect...

So the links on my blog page ended up all smushed together and not separately clickable (like all these new words I'm making up here?).

So I've fixed the links on the Inklings page (see why I wrote 'fixlings'? Much more concise!)
and now you can get to the other active pages (and get a 'cute' message from google when the page is created but not yet active/published).

I'm sure this is just the first 'fixling' email of many... 'tis a work in progress and continually evolving to boot after all.

Keeps life from being boring I guess.

And I guess I'd better include a 'known bugs that invade your beautiful page creations' section when I put together the GPC (Google Page Creator) Tips page - my to-do list never seems to get any shorter...

Be sure to let me know if you find other bugs (I'm convinced they breed under html adjusting circumstances)! I'll either fix it or let you know I can't... and rant, I mean 'BLOG', about it too.

5 days to go on the EBook countdown...!
(I'm dreading seeing what the gremlins do with that!)

No comments: